We have a need for a .NET software developer with experience solving hard problems in building real-time, state of the art, web applications. Individual must be well rounded, having experience with real-time databases, distributed data protocols, and modern web development methods and tools. We are looking for a self-motivated, driven, excited, and well-versed individual to join our team.
The position requires the developer to:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain existing and new technology for several corporate applications
- Come up with solutions that may not always be obvious, while still delivering in short time frames
- Manage software application code using version control and problem tracking software expediently and accurately
- Generate software documentation and reports
- Work effectively in an Agile software development (or adapted Agile) environment
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years or more in related experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems preferred and/or relevant experience or 6 years or more of related experience in in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems preferred and/or relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years solid hands-on technical experience with .NET development in a Windows environment
- Can start uncleared but must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q clearance
- Familiarity with: Docker, Azure, or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with User Experience Design (UXD)
- Familiarity with GIT version control
- Familiarity with REST-ful microservice development
Apply on company website