The candidate shall be able to plan, develop and support the Logistics processes and procedures to ensure life-cycle management of the Meteorological and Oceanographic (METOC) CB-ISEA programs. Provide analytical support for the planning, identification, development, implementation, integration, and monitoring of support for ILS policies, processes, and strategies for METOC ILS SDM and client staff, including the Product Support Manager and Program Office personnel as needed. Additional responsibilities will include the following:
• Support and participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and working groups, Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), provisioning conferences, PSM meetings, and other activities and record minutes and action items for all product support meetings.
• Review logistics documentation to ensure compliance with Navy and other DoD logistics requirements.
· Support the development of logistics documentation for all ACAT and non-ACAT programs, as required by the ISEA logistics lead and product support managers.
· Update provisioning packages in the Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS) to reflect changes in material support required due to engineering changes and lessons learned after system fielding.
· Perform Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) analysis for determination of parts obsolescence issues.
· Develop Configuration Overhaul Package (COP) and maintenance workfiles utilizing the Configuration Data Managers Database- Open Architecture (CDMD-OA).
· Conduct Maintenance Planning analysis to support updates to various maintenance plans.
· Conduct analysis of training classes and develop/update Training Materials and training plans including NTSPs as required.
The task requires experience in the development of reports, plans, schedules, programmatic plans and procedures, and other related documentation. Ideal candidate will have useful writing skills capable of managing updates, changes, and modifications to program documents, processes & procedures and a competent user of all Microsoft Office Suite products.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
Applicable experience with a high school diploma is acceptable in lieu of degree.
Ability to work with and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders; Government technical representatives, and contractors; excellent written and oral communications; ability to work in a team collaborative environment; ability to brief senior government personnel.
• 4+ years of logistics experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Logistics Management and administration
Apply on company website