DescriptionSAIC is seeking a Forensic Advisor to Work with the Media Management Team (MMT) to upload and manage all media that arrives at NMEC. This position will be responsible for coordinating with all offices within NMEC to ensure that they have the media that they need in a timely manner. This is an opportunity to become CI Poly cleared if you have a current and active TS/SCI. This position will temporarily offer 1-2 days a week remote work as directed/requested by the customer and is subject to change.
Participates in sending media to NMEC's partners and retrieving media from those partners when necessary.Reviews errors and learns about the processes in place that automate the media ingestion and archive workflow.
Data entry of information about the media that has been received. This information is manually entered into multiple databases.
Create forensic images of media received and copy forensic images to the network share.
Learn and oversee the automated tools that ingest the media onto the network.
Perform basic forensic triage of media to determine if it is a valid image.
Periodically perform courier duties to retrieve or deliver media to/from partners.
Scan documents to be able to upload them in a digital format.
- Active or very recent (within past 24 months) TS/SCI security clearance is required - and the ability to get a CI Poly.
- 5 Plus years of experience with media exploitation/examination
- Experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency
- Computer Forensics and System Administrator familiarity
- Proven experience and capability using computer forensic tools, and experience in at least one of the following: EnCase, FTK, XRY, Autopsy, and/or Cellebrite UFED
- Microsoft or Computer Forensic Certification
- Bachelor's Degree (Two years of related work experience may be substituted for one year of education)
- Current CI Poly in addition to a TS/SCI
Apply on company website