JOB DESCRIPTION: The DTI Lead shall serve as the management and technical lead for contractor personnel performing functions in support of DTI. The DTI lead shall be responsible for providing senior-level expertise to the directorate, completing complicated or complex tasks independently, and directing the work of contractor personnel assigned to the directorate.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- A minimum of five years of experience with utilizing information to identify, screen, and vet.
A minimum of five years of experience performing as a team lead or manager.
- Bachelor's degree in business, Intelligence, International Relations, Political Science, Finance, Economics, Journalism, or related field.
- Experience in an IC, military, or other Government environment performing in a role similar to that of the DTI Lead.
Apply on company website