JOB DESCRIPTION: The DI Lead shall serve as the management and technical lead for contractor personnel performing functions in support of the DI. The DI Lead shall be responsible for providing senior- level expertise to the collection and analysis support, counterterrorism analysis as well as editing of products for internal and external use. The DI Lead shall lead or direct the work of contractor personnel to meet the requirements of DI in conjunction with other directorates and offices.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- A minimum of ten years of experience with intelligence analysis, including five years in strategic all source analysis, data science, and production.
- A minimum of five years experience performing as a team lead or manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Intelligence, International Relations, Political Science, Finance, Economics, Journalism, or related field
- Experience in an IC, military, or other Government environment performing in a role similar to that of the DI Lead
Apply on company website