DescriptionSAIC is seeking a Deputy Program Manager:
The Deputy Program Manager will provide strategy, managerial, and administrative support to the Program Manager to fulfill the IPPOS task order objectives.
Strategy - Analyze options for how best to achieve the objectives. Conduct research for relevant findings and analysis of performance to date in this analysis. (Note: relevant research might come from fields such as peace operations, adult learning, institution building, conflict sensitivity, gender, and/or evaluation.);
• Assist with developing a plan for achieving the desired objectives that is feasible and based on sound logic;
• Support the Program Manager in developing and maintaining a system for monitoring progress toward the desired objectives and linking that information to future decision making.
• Provide support to the Program Manager for all aspects of Personnel and Project Management tasks as needed, including but not limited to:
• Support for ensuring internal coordination across all task order elements;
• Assistance for tracking when project staff need to complete activities;
• Reviewing candidates to achieve task order objectives; and
• Communicating with staff deployed overseas on behavior and performance issues.
• A bachelor's degree;
• Five years professional experience;
• Three years' experience in program management;
• Demonstrated experience organizing multifaceted projects;
• Demonstrated analytic and problem-solving ability;
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Ability to function in diplomatic and developing country environments; and
•Ability to receive and maintain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification.
Apply on company website