SAIC is seeking a Cybersecurity Training Specialist to join our Springfield, VA based team. The selected candidate will develop, implement and maintain an organization-wide Cybersecurity Workforce Education, Training and Awareness Management program to ensure compliance with all applicable statutes, regulations, and policies. Oversee the development and implementation of the customer's Cybersecurity Awareness Training and Certiﬁcation policy.
- Support efforts to ensure compliance with cybersecurity education, training and awareness laws and requirements, regulations and policies, including the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Cybersecurity Workforce Framework, cybersecurity-related directives or other guidance.
- Support the development and implementation of a workforce occupational structure supporting the cybersecurity workforce framework that ensures personnel assigned to a position coded with a DOD cyber work role code, (military, civilian, and those contracted to perform cybersecurity work) are fully qualiﬁed in accordance with Federal and DOD guidance.
- Support the development and implementation of a capability to identify, document, track, and report qualiﬁcations for the customer's civilian, military, and contractor personnel who perform cybersecurity work roles.
- Provide the Cybersecurity Ofﬁce with program metrics and related information required to meet the organizations' mandated reporting requirements in accordance with Federal and DoD requirements.
- Keep abreast of proposed and ﬁnal changes in cybersecurity related laws, regulations, guidance, and other requirements.
- Research and investigate new or improved business and management practices to strengthen the cybersecurity education, training and awareness program.
- Support maintaining and updating Organizations' internal and external Training website pages.
- Participate in and promote cybersecurity education, training and awareness efforts, draft cybersecurity education, training and awareness plans.
- Support the planning, development, and delivery of Customer wide cybersecurity workforce education, training and awareness materials. Training materials serve as a basis for providing training to personnel.
- Lead and/or support Cybersecurity training of personnel to include initial New Employee Orientation Seminar (NEOS) and on-boarding, annual, and role-based trainings.
- Current IAM or IAT Level I DoD 8570.01 0. Any of the following certification meet the IAT Level l requirement: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, SSCP, GSEC, CompTIA Security+, SCNP, SSCP, CISA, GSE, SCNA, CISSP, GCIH
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, system engineering or other cybersecurity related ﬁeld.
- 7 years of experience within computer science, system engineering or other cybersecurity related ﬁeld.
- Experience within a Cybersecurity training department with a successful record of delivering quality and innovative training management solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and success in managing Cybersecurity Workforce Education, Training and Awareness programs for individuals across multiple geographies and cultures.
- Experience developing Cybersecurity Workforce Education, Training and Awareness programs, with a particular emphasis on DoD 8570 related training activities.
- Experience within a training department with a successful record of delivering quality and innovative training solutions in a learning environment.
Apply on company website