SAIC is looking for a well-qualified Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst to join an exciting program in Northern Virginia. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a willingness to learn. Job responsibilities include identifying,
analyzing, and mitigating threats to enterprise information systems. Will use CND tools, defensive measures, and information collected from a variety of sources to identify, analyze, and report events that occur or might occur within the enterprise network in order to protect information, information systems, and networks from threats. Will be responsible for investigating and analyzing response activities related to cyber incidents within the enterprise. Will be responsible for correlating incident data, and for performing and reporting CND trend analysis. Will develop and provide CND activity / incident reports, summaries, and other situational awareness information.
An active Top Secret clearance with eligibility for access to sensitive compartmented information (TS/SCI);
- The ability to complete a polygraph;
- A college degree in an appropriately computer-related field from an accredited university or either the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) certification; and
- One year (minimum) of related information security (InfoSec) operations and / or cyber security-related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years experience or Master's Degree and 3 years experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Having completed a polygraph (CSP) within the last five (5) years;
- Three or more years of experience working in an operational Security Operations Center (SOC) as a cyber security
- Three or more years of hands-on experience Security Information and Events Management (SIEM), Vulnerability Assessment and Management, Advanced Network Inspections / Analysis, Advanced Malware Detection, Data Loss Prevention(DLP), Incident Response, Forensic Tools, User Activity Monitoring (UAM), and User and Entity Behavioral Analytics (UEBA) solutions.
Apply on company website