Safety-Kleen is currently seeking a Supply Operations Manager – Refineries.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Leads Monthly S&OP planning activities with sales, refining and transportation and facilitate cross-functional alignment discussions. Develops materials for review in Executive Forum.
- Leads sales forecasting process with commodities sales organizations and associated supporting forecasts – (Example
- Transportation needs)
- Leads and facilitates short-long term inventory planning objectives for products across multiple refinery facilities that are aligned with production, sales forecast, inventory targets and available capacity. Work closely with operations, sales, transportation and customer service to develop and communicate plans.
- Identifies supply chain constraints and risks and develop mitigation options.
- Leads crisis management facilitation activities. Quality mitigations, Sales Control, Weather incidents, etc.
- Leads daily, weekly & monthly planning meetings with representative of all supply functions.
- Establishes, performs and monitors goals for key KPIs. Manages process to determine root cause when KPIs are out of expected normal ranges. Develops and implements corrective actions.
- Assists in the development of new or improved processes and tools to enhance the planning processes.
- Supports sales/finance in the annual volume budgeting process for commodities.
- Leads special projects as assigned.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ten+ years' experience in supply chain planning related to production, inventory, supply & demand or transportation planning field.
- Bachelor's degree in Business is preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- APICS certification is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, expedite, analyze, prioritize and work well interdepartmentally with all levels of management.
- Requires sophisticated planning and management skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in and/or exposure to S&OP process and procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate [written and verbal] technical and non-technical information in normal and stressful situations daily to both higher and lower hierarchy levels.
- Possess project management experience.
- Must be a pro-active, self-starter who is flexible and possesses exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Microsoft skills - Excel [Power Query/Pivot], Power Point, and Outlook]. PowerBI
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website