Safety-Kleen is currently seeking a Supply Chain Analyst– Blended Products.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Supports Monthly S&OP planning activities with Supply Operations Manager. Develops materials for analysis and reviews.
- Supports sales forecasting process with SK-Oil sales organizations for assigned products and locations.
- Identifies trends in customer buying behavior for sales planning consideration and incorporates key changes for new/leaving customers into supply chain blended plans for assigned products/locations.
- Supports crisis management sales control activities.
- Supports, weekly & monthly planning meetings with representative of sales and supply functions to develop and communicate sales outlooks by blend plant for SK-Oil finished products.
- Performs analysis and monitors goals for key KPIs.
- Assists in the development of new or improved processes and tools to enhance the planning processes.
- Supports sales/finance in the annual volume budgeting and monthly revenue projections processes for commodities.
- Leads special projects as assigned.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5+ years' experience in sales and/or supply chain planning related disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business is preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- APICS certification is a benefit.
- Ability to multi-task, expedite, analyze, prioritize and work well interdepartmentally with all levels.
- Requires planning and management skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in and/or exposure to S&OP process and procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate [written and verbal] technical and non-technical information in normal and stressful situations daily to both higher and lower hierarchy levels.
- Possess project management experience.
- Must be a pro-active, self-starter who is flexible and possesses exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Microsoft skills - Excel [Power Query/Pivot], Power Point, and Outlook]. PowerBI
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website