Safety-Kleen is seeking a Branch General Manager, known internally as a Branch Manager. You will be responsible for the sales growth, retention of customers, customer satisfaction, profitability, operational controls, health and safety performance and regulatory compliance of the Branch. Leverage all your expertise and experience by joining a company dedicated to protecting the environment. Grow your career at Safety-Kleen starting today! We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to enhance branch sales performance.
- Lead the Customer Service Manager and Route Sales and Service professionals to maximize revenues and client satisfaction.
- Maximize branch profitability through sales volume, margin attainment, and cost controls.
- Conduct weekly branch meetings with Route Sales and Service professionals to drive branch performance and promote teamwork.
- Manage pricing across all lines of business.
- Manage customer service and response time through Customer Retention Management system.
- Hire, train and develop all branch employees.
- Ensure branch Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Compliance.
- Ensure all training and compliance documentation is maintained.
- Required attendance to a continuous (2) two week long on-boarding and regulatory training course that will be held out of town. Expenses (Lodging, Food, Travel) to be paid by Safety-Kleen.
- High School diploma or GED required, degree preferred.
- 5+ years of sales and operations management experience.
- Profit and Loss responsibility.
- Working knowledge of DOT and fleet compliance preferred
- High level of computer proficiency.
Typical shift is 10 hours to include frequent computer usage. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must sit, stand, bend, climb, crawl, reach, squat, stoop and twist. Employee must also be able to lift, carry, pull or push from between 10-100+ lbs., with repetitive movement of both hands. Employee may also be required to drive a vehicle and move equipment.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website