This position is responsible for ensuring quality expectations including, but not limited to employee safety, food safety, sanitation and quality systems.
- Associate's Degree
- Previous experience in food grade facility
- Experience with GMPs, FDA, USDA, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Verify and monitor relevant finished packaging codes as it relates to specifications
- Assist in effectively inspecting product for quality issues and remove defects/contaminants such as stones, wood, glass, plastic, etc., prior to packaging in accordance to specifications
- Perform timely checks to meet specifications
- Provide supervisors/managers with proper quality documentation as required
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) with emphasis on safety
- Maintain qualify to meet all standards required by FDA, USDA, etc.
- Ensure product quality to meet Customer, state and federal guidelines
- Other duties as required or assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-CA-TRACY
Posted Date 1 month ago (10/22/2020 3:03 PM)
Category Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 8591
Apply on company website