RWJBH is seeking a Surgical Technician in the Peds Operating Room at the New Brunswick campus. This is a per diem, day position with variable hours, weekends and weekdays.
- Successful completion of a Surgical Technician program and Surgical technician certification required.
- Previous surgical technician experience in an OR setting preferred.
- BLS required.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required within one (1) year of hire.
- Candidates who do not possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent will be provided the opportunity to enroll in a GED/HSEA program at time of hire as a condition of employment. A hired candidate will be provided one (1) year from date of hire to successfully complete a GED program and obtain their HSEA.
- RWJBarnabas Health is committed to our communities and the members we serve. RWJBH understands that in order to create strong, healthy, and sustainable communities, we have to re-engineer and transform current systems. Providing educational support and resources contributes to our overall social impact mission and community investment efforts.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website