The Revenue Cycle Quality Assurance Trainer is responsible for providing training, curriculum development, project organization and implementation, as well as quality assurance functions across the Revenue Cycle enterprise at all locations. The incumbent will be knowledgeable in all end-user systems and applications relative to Revenue Cycle management for the purpose of educating and training Revenue Cycle staff on systems and operational processes.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to develop material and facilitate Revenue Cycle training
- Must have Patient Accounting experience or expert knowledge in hospital and professional billing
- Must be able to perform account review and analysis, identify quality trends, and audit account level detail of various metrics to determine training or other support needs at the user level
- Must have the ability and willingness to travel across all sites and to work on different shifts and on weekends as needed
- Proven knowledge of Revenue Cycle processes and systems
- Expert knowledge and proficiency in SMS, group facilitation, and process documentation
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
Apply on company website