SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION:
- Performs proper Radiographic procedures as required by physicians orders.
- Provides patient services using diagnostic, portable and fluoroscopic equipment.
- Radiologic Technologist is competent in production of quality images and radiographs for proper treatment and diagnosis by physician.
- Licensed by the State of New Jersey and registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist. RT.
- BLS Certification through the American's Heart Association required.
- Preferred 5 years experience minimum 2 years required.
- Successful completion of all orientation programs.
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website