- POSITION SUMMARY
- Administers radioactive materials in order to perform diagnostic procedures. Prepares and measures radioactive materials as required for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Documents the necessary pertinent information required by the NRC and the State of New Jersey-DEP. Performs Nuclear medicine procedures in an efficient and most effective manner. Verifies orders from scripts, charts, referrals and orders procedures. Participates in ""call"" required.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School graduate.
- Completion of an approved Nuclear Medicine program that meets the requirement set by the ARRT and the New Jersey State-DEP.
- Must be licensed by the State of New Jersey-DEP, and be ARRT, and/or CNMT certified.
- Zero through one year experience as a staff technologist.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website