RWJBH is seeking a Community Intervention Manager for our Violence Intervention Program at our New Brunswick Campus. This is a full-time, day shift (40hours/week).
- Must have experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Participation in community organizations and firsthand understanding of issues related to community violence
- Knowledge of case management principles and interventions
- Must be proficient utilizing a computer, software applications, and the internet for research and other job related purposes.
- Must be proficient in data analysis and process improvement
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Must have own transportation and proof of insurance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor s degree, Master s degree preferred, in human services, social work, public health or related field.
- Three (3) years of recent experience involving trauma/violence and injury prevention related activities may be counted in place of master s degree.
Apply on company website