The Employee Experience Associate provides internal and external client service and support to create an outstanding work experience and foster employee engagement. He/she/they will perform a variety of duties to ensure a consistent and efficient experience for all employees.
The Employee Experience Associate responsibilities include but are not limited to: performance management tracking, HRIS processing, employee relations, training and development, and onboarding. The Employee Experience Associate works closely with the Human Resources Business Partners providing strategic and tactical support in answering employee questions related to benefits, payroll, leave of absences, and other Human Resources inquiries. The Employee Experience Associate will facilitate new hire orientation and plays a vital role in ensuring a best in class culture with emphasis on the overall employee experience.
The Employee Experience Associate helps the larger HR team with the implementation of services, policies, programs and events. The Employee Experience Associate must ensure high levels of communication between the Human Resources team and business clients. The position will provide Human Resources guidance and support to align Human Resource initiatives to the business strategies and objectives while promoting a high-performance environment.
- Data Analytics/Strategy
- Create, coordinate and manage Employee Referral Program
- Ensure new employees understand the benefit enrollment process
- Lead new hire retention program - conduct 30, 60, 90 day check ins with new employees, track and trend data and compile results and recommendations for leaders
- Conduct exit interviews and compile data to be analyzed by the HR Business Partner
- Ensure departmental compliance with mandatory annual initiatives and training; track and report out results in established cadence
- Talent/New Hire Process
- Co-Lead employee orientation and serve as facilitator for new employees to the organization
- Act as the initial contact for employee questions and requests by providing support to department of Human Resources.
- Educate employees and leaders on standard policies and procedures as well as RWJBarnabas Health benefits, programs and initiatives.
- Partner with key stakeholders to create, edit and distribute employee communications, including emails, newsletters, and other materials
- Serve as lead contact with vendors/administrators
- Compile reports and prepares spreadsheets
- Record Maintenance
- Maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Perform regular file audits to ensure all required employee documentation is collected and maintained for the purposes of legal and regulatory compliance
- Complete termination paperwork
- Manage monthly and annual audit processes (i.e.: license verification, compliance training)
- Ensure compliance with labor law and OSHA posting and reporting requirements
- Special Projects/Events/Engagement
- Serve as lead for the preparation and execution of both small and large scale annual Medical Group events including site/venue selection, agenda, slide deck and materials creation, pre and post event participant communication, audio visual and catering coordination.
- Analyzes engagement survey results and monitoring action plans
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required
- 3+ years of experience in a Human Resources Generalist or equivalent role
- Previous healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to provide for the confidential treatment of all communications and records required
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills in order to cultivate relationships and build rapport quickly across teams
- Excellent written/verbal communication and creative problem solving skills, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR team, HR client groups, and in group presentations and meetings
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities to use time efficiently with minimum supervision
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to direction, and must be open to ongoing coaching and feedback
- Proficiency with MS Office required
- Experience with PeopleSoft and applicant tracking systems strongly preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, with a service area covering five million people. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, RWJUH- New Brunswick, RWJUH- Somerset in Somerville, RWJUH- Hamilton, RWJUH- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston; three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, trauma centers, a satellite emergency department, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and an accountable care organization.
RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group is a multispecialty group practice comprised of highly trained and experienced world class primary and specialty care physicians. RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group physicians provide compassionate and innovative cutting-edge care for people at every stage of life at easily accessible facilities conveniently located throughout New Jersey. Backed by the vast continuum of resources of RWJBarnabas Health, the largest not-for-profit integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey and one of the largest in the nation, our dedicated physicians and expertly trained supporting staff continuously strive for clinical excellence.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website