Located in Belleville, Clara Maass Medical Center is a facility of RWJBarnabas Health and provides a complete continuum of care to residents of northern New Jersey. With over 700 physicians and 2,100 employees, we offer advanced treatment for a wide variety of medical conditions. Our facility includes centers for advanced wound care, sleep disorders, bariatrics, orthopedics cardiac services, cancer care, emergency services, and more. In 2017, the Medical Center completed a state-of-the-art campus expansion featuring a new four-story 87,000 square foot building with a private, 32-bed Intensive Care Unit, new Main Entrance and Lobby, Retail Pharmacy, Patient Registration Area, and a recently expanded Emergency Department.
Clara Maass Medical Center has been recognized nationally for its quality and patient safety by Healthgrades and by The Leapfrog Group, having earned its twelfth Grade A in 2019. The Medical Center has received Disease-Specific Care Certification from the Joint Commission for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), Congestive Heart Failure, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Cardiac Rehabilitation, and Advanced Certification in Palliative Care and is listed by the American Hospital Association as one of Healthcare s Most Wired hospitals. In 2018, the Medical Center earned designation in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
- Cleans assigned areas by dusting and damp wiping all furnishings, walls, and equipment pertaining to assignment. Sweeping and mopping floors with designated cleaning solutions and disinfectants to prevent the spread of disease and maintain floor care.
- Uses the appropriate cloths, chemicals, and vacuum cleaner to dust windowsills, blinds, floors, carpets, furniture, and equipment in an orderly fashion.
- Scours and polishes sinks, tubs, showers, mirrors, and other equipment.
- Replenish supplies of soap, towels, and other dispensable items.
- Gathers and disposes of trash, washes wastebaskets and large refuse containers, and relines with plastic bags.
- Some mechanical aptitude required to operate machines and equipment.
- Must know how to use common house cleaning implements such as mops, floor waxes, and scouring pads to keep areas clean and well serviced.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have knowledge of infection control procedures.
- Ability to work on team tasks as well as individual assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to lift and push up to 50 lbs.
- Must have ability to perform physical tasks such as standing for extended periods of time, walking, pushing, lifting, bending, and reaching up overhead.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website