The Applications Analyst/Physician Apps is responsible for daily operational support for the Medical Center attending physicians (employed and voluntary), fellows, and residents. They will work closely with the Technology Group and Help Desk to report technical issues, educate on new processes or standard support, and coordinate updates or hardware moves. The Applications Analyst will report to the IT&S Site Director.
- Coordinates all IT application activity related to Physician systems including access security, training, troubleshooting, mobile device support, on-site office support and remote access support.
- Oversight of 360 Care Insights, MedAptus Charge capture applications, and related systems including but not limited to planning, organizing, implementing and maintaining the application and associated software and hardware.
- Provides daily support to ensure optimum system performance including system security access, monitoring of system performance; error reports; issues reported by end users and requests for assistance; reporting writing; general system maintenance.
- Works closely with Project Managers to coordinate and implement application / hardware enhancement projects and all new initiatives related to area of responsibility using established implementation guidelines.
- Serves as a focal point and in-house consultant for requests and information in area of expertise.
- Serves as an integral member of various teams and committees related to Physician application support.
- Supports maintenance of SBM Portal.
- Familiarity with all phases of hospital operations as it relates to Physician systems; and their interrelationships with other departments and functions.
- Experience with Physician focused applications preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
Short & Long Term Disability
Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website