RWJBH is seeking a Radiologic Technologist in the Radiology-Diagnostic Department at the New Brunswick campus. This is a per diem, day shift.
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree required from accredited Radiographic school.
- ARRT Certification in Radiation Technology and NJ License required.
- BCLS required.
- 2 years radiology tech experience required.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Uusing medical imaging equipment to produce images of tissues and vessels.
- preparing equipment as needed for use, positioning patients for imaging, ensuring patient safety during exams, quality control monitoring of equipment, and assessing Lead aprons for annual inspection and reports.
Apply on company website