- POSITION SUMMARY
- The Unit Secretary coordinates activities at the nursing station including clinical and reception activities. Interacts effectively with physicians and team members. Answers telephone, transcribes orders and maintains neat, orderly environment. Excellent communication skills, time management and problem solving skills.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must successfully pass the Unit Secretary Pre-Employment Test.
- EKG Monitor Technician Program is preferred.
- Medical terminology required.
- National certification is preferred.
Apply on company website