Want to be part of an award winning company at the top of the wireless industry?
Russell Cellular was named Verizon's 2018 Partner of the Year and recently inducted into Inc. S000's Hall of Fame as an 8-time consecutive award recipient!
As one of the fastest growing private companies in America, we are looking to hire a new team member to be a part of our dynamic team. A Russell Cellular Training Data Entry Specialist is not only a member of the RC family, but someone that helps to create an engaging employee experience that surpasses all other companies.
We are seeking a Training Data Entry Specialist to work in our Sales Operations Department.
What you'll be doing â¦.
• Track and communicate training progress
• Maintaining detailed notes regarding progress
• Communicate with team members, and leaders on training progression
• Help generate plans for team members falling behind with their training agenda
• Maintain two email inboxes as well as being the main point of contact on the phone
• Weekly system audits
• Create and maintain training documents and guides as needed
• Assist in developing training for LMS
• Utilize LMS Reporting to communicate compliance completions
• Utilize LMS Reporting to enhance LMS training
• Update and maintain LMS platform
• Assist the Sales Operations Manager and Assistant Manager on strategic initiatives
• Develop and maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon products and services
What perks do we offer?
• Health, dental. Vision. Life insurance
• 4O1K after l year
• Paid sick days and company holidays
• Industry discounts
• Positive work environment
• Team based philosophy
You'll need to have:
• Extremely positive and optimistic outlook
• Ability to work independently while still working on team goals
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word and Outlook a must)
• Highly effective with verbal and written communication
• Strong organization skills
• Keen attention to details
• Strong problem solving skills
• Willingness to enhance personal learning and knowledge
• Knowledge of LMS a plus (but not required)
• Ability to multi-task
Apply on company website