ISR (Temporary Business) - Primary responsibility is to handle and close inbound calls on temporary RO placement, assist the Construction Specialist's with meeting or exceeding quarterly goal and function in a support role, as a TEAM member.
- Primary focus is on four things:
- Supporting Construction Specialist in meeting and/or exceeding the TEAM quarterly Temporary (T) BUSINESS goal.
- Haul-It-Away, where applicable
- Administrative support
- Portable toilets sales, where applicable
- Handling and closing inbound calls on temporary open top placements and to help drive temporary (T) revenue growth.
- Developing and maintaining weekly call activity.
- Provide market intelligence (competition, pricing, segment recommendations).
- Resolve service escalations within the market for temporary (T) accounts.
- Communicate rates, fees and service strategies with an appreciation for market margin goals.
- Assist with mailing campaigns, when applicable, for budgeted sales campaigns - direct mail that are agreed to be beneficial to your target market prospects / customers.
- Distribute leads to other reps within the sales organization (New Business Reps, Account Representatives, Construction Specialist, Recycling Specialist, etc.)
- Complete necessary paperwork (write ups) for temporary RO placement utilizing our SMS order entry system.
- Serve as a back-up when needed for permanent business sales.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Exhibits excellent telephone etiquette skills (opening, probing, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable handling objections
- Proven strong organizational capabilities
- Detail oriented
- Previous computer and data entry experience
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Sales experience preferred but not necessary
- Waste & recycling industry experience preferred but not necessary
- Some post-secondary education preferred but not necessary
ALL INTER COMPANY APPLICANTS MUST CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE TO OBTAIN AN INTER COMPANY TRANSFER REQUEST FORM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. EOE
Apply on company website