Magnite is the world's largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Project's programmatic expertise and Telaria's talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms and connect with buyers across every channel and format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, and guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the newly formed company will be NASDAQ: MGNI.
Revenue Operations is a global team whose primary focus is Ad Quality, Integrations and Operational Support. Our specialists are experts in the Revv platform and the programmatic landscape, providing guidance and support for clients and internal teams. They are responsible for assisting with integration management, troubleshooting and front line support.
The Revenue Operations team are detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment. You must be able to creatively troubleshoot as well as effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and external clients.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and excellent customer service while having a strong passion for what technology and automation can deliver for our clients. This is a great opportunity for a new grad or someone early in their career looking to gain experience working for an ad tech company.
- Monitor and manage inbound support tickets via our ticketing system in Salesforce.
- Manage the integration/onboarding of Seller inventory onto the Revv platform including Display, Audio, Rich Media and Header Bidding.
- Act as a go-to resource for the Seller Accounts team and their clients for inventory onboarding best practices and integration capabilities/limitations.
- Provide technical support to the Seller Accounts team and their clients during integrations.
- Assist Seller Accounts team and their clients with on-page debugging.
- Investigate and diagnose reporting discrepancies between Rubicon Project and Seller clients.
- Triage and escalate platform bugs to the Engineering team where appropriate.
- Provide support to Seller Accounts team and their clients on industry initiatives including, Ads.txt, Sellers.json and consent strings.
What we look for:
- 1+ years professional experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable speaking to external clients and have well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience in one or more areas of real-time ad exchanges or digital media.
- Experience and awareness of the online display, mobile, and video advertising space.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to handle multiple priorities across multiple time zones.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ability to think outside the box when problem solving.
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization and provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Hungry?: Each Magnite office offers free daily lunches daily and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks.
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy and encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. We also close down the last two weeks of the year for a paid Holiday Break.
- 401k Match: We offer an unique 401K match program with a variety of tax break benefits
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental and vision plans to cover you and your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life and Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!
Apply on company website