Magnite is the world's largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Project's programmatic expertise and Telaria's talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms and connect with buyers across every channel and format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, and guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will be NASDAQ: MGNI.
The Account Executive is key role within the Magnite's Agency & Brand Relations team, responsible for helping drive agency & brand spend on Magnite. This person will be a strong partner to the Agency & Brand sellers as well as to the different operational organizations supporting the team. He or she will have a deep knowledge of the agency ecosystem, its players and the best way to create win-win relationships with agency and trading desk partners. This is a hands-on role and the ideal candidate will be expected to drive bottom line results through innovative partner development and account management. He/she will report into the Sr. Director, Midwest & West Coast, Agency & Brand Relations team.
What you'll be doing:
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline.
- Establish strong relationships across with clients and become a trusted resource through all parts of the programmatic buying process.
- Identify programmatic activation opportunities across all screens and formats (OTT, Streaming Audio, Display, DOOH)
- Partner with internally DSP, Data Teams and Publisher sales team to maximize revenue potential.
- Host educational seminars speaking to market trends and the impact it makes on the programmatic buying process.
What we are looking for:
- 2-3+ years' experience in programmatic ad tech client services or in a sales with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to cover the entire West Region and operate in a fast-paced innovative environment with a solution-based sales approach
- Strong understanding of the programmatic, ad serving and supply-side ecosystems
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Familiarity with online video and broadcast advertising, with an emphasis on OTT and CTV
- Knowledge of the agency holding company, ATD and buy-side structure preferred
- Experience communicating complex solutions in a digestable manner
- High integrity and trust builder with clients
- Works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates cross-functionally, and builds alignment around goals and objectives
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization and provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy and encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. We also close down the last 8-10 days of the year for a paid Holiday Break.
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental and vision plans to cover you and your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life and Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!
Apply on company website