Royal Palm South Beach
Assist Stewarding Supervisor and Restaurant Outlets in the cleaning and organizing of the Food and Beverage Outlets.
- Knowledge of service ware and how to maintain same in order to compliment guest experience.
- Ability to push/pull service carts weighing up to 150 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to transport heavy objects through a crowded room with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 200lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Promptly and carefully sort soiled ware so that it can be put through the dish or pot machine properly. Quickly wash all ware and replace in storage areas as designated.
- Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due to the high activity level.
- Keep dish machine properly cleaned and filled with water per hotel standards.
- Operate burnishing machine to ensure proper finish on silverware.
- De-tarnish and polish silver for proper appearance.
- Clean kettles, tilt skillets, pots and pans promptly and completely so cooks can carry out their work.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website