Roti Modern Mediterranean
General Manager Opportunity!
Are you looking to make an impact within a growing company?
We are looking for full time General Manager to lead our team in creating amazing customer service experiences!
Competitive base salary plus a quarterly bonus opportunity based on restaurant performance!
Opportunities to grow and develop skills that will help you advance your career!
Culinary Skills * Time Management * Communication * Problem Solving * Teamwork * Building Relationships * Business Acumen * Food Safety & Sanitation * Catering * Situational Leadership * P&L * Driving Sales * Marketing * Operations Management
Future Advancement Opportunities include Certified Training General Manager, Multi-Unit General Manager and Team Director!
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance and 401(k) with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Monthly Leadership Development
- Annual Leadership Conference
- Employee Discount Program
- Delicious Employee Meals - complimentary during your shift and 20% off when visiting a restaurant with friends and family
The General Manager leads the team in creating amazing experiences for our customers through our food and people. He/She is responsible for building a culture of genuine hospitality that encourages our teams to say Yes! You will have the honor to ensure every customer who experiences Roti feels the love. The General Manager will build and develop a team of amazing people that have a desire to continue to learn and grow with Roti.
What Your Day Might Look Like:
- Attracts, hires and on-boards amazing new Team Members, with the intention of finding future leaders. Ensures a deep bench of talent for current and future growth.
- Passionate about training and development, always striving to bring training to a new level. Trains and develops the team through one-on-one discussions, performance evaluations, and shoulder-to-shoulder education so they excel in their current role and are prepared for future career opportunities.
- Motivates, inspires, and constantly challenges the team to achieve at their highest level
- Gives honest feedback to team members by celebrating proper execution, addressing areas of improvement, and everything in between
- Understands that everyone's success is elevated by the success of those around them and creates a culture where people act according to the Roti Way
- Remains highly visible daily, managing and supporting all members of the team
- Effectively communicates with the team on driving our strategy and level of service to our customers
- Serves delicious food, with amazing people, to create an incredible experience for our dine in, digital and catering customers
- Creates a welcoming environment for all customers where the vibe is good and the restaurant is clean and comfortable.
- Food Rules! Ensuring that we are always serving the fresh and flavorful food that is made with care
- Always looking for ways to delight and make our customer's day
- Effectively handle customer complaints/issues - treat our customers how you'd want to be treated!
- Manage P&L, develop budgets, financial planning and food quality assurance
- Ensures that safety and security standards are emphasized and adhered to, and that Team Members are trained in appropriate responses to unsafe situations
- Maintains budgets and cost controls with regards to food, beverage and labor goals
- Consolidates operations reports into a weekly summary for review, analysis and planning purposes
- Creates timely schedules that meet the financial needs of the business while ensuring an excellent customer experience
- Maintain restaurant cleanliness in accordance with company standards. Assures sanitation standards are maintained in accordance with OSHA regulations and local health and safety codes
- Works closely with Catering Team to establish catering and delivery programs and ensure catering orders are executed to perfection
- Executes marketing and promotional programs to build restaurant sales
- Ensures restaurant equipment is properly maintained and safely operated
A Few Essentials:
- Someone who has a knack for service - Hospitality is in our DNA!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with all Team Members, including members of leadership team
- Must have a positive attitude and ethics that support Roti's values and culture
- Must be passionate about people development
- Must have excellent communication and delegation skills to ensure everything is delivered to the team in a clear and timely way
- Possess strong organizational and administrative skills
- Previous restaurant management experience preferred (experience with high quality food or fast casual is a plus)
- Ability to stand/walk for an entire shift - our General Managers are constantly moving to ensure quality customer service for our guests
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently
Roti Modern Mediterranean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E Verify
REPORTS TO: TEAM DIRECTOR
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
Apply on company website