Director of Catering Sales
The Director of Catering Sales will lead all Catering Sales & Customer Experience staff to drive Catering sales & profit across all owned & 3rd party channels. The right Roti candidate will love food, be customer-centric, collaborative & data driven.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Owns strategy and execution of catering sales growth
- Leads a team of seven (7) Catering Sales Manager and the Customer Experience staff to drive company-wide sales performance & operation effectiveness including:
- Engaging teams to maximize their contribution across recruitment, training, coaching and performance
- Developing & executing catering promotional calendar
- Managing all 3rdParty sales relationships & opportunities
- Developing and maintaining effective customer relationships
- Drives Customer Management & Care including:
- Providing an amazing Customer experience, conveying Roti's values & community commitments
- Developing best-in-class process for customer care response focusing on leading all customer complaints/inquiries and serving as “customer champion” to internal teams (Operations, Finance, Technology, Marketing) and partners while driving service recovery
- Collaborates with internal partners including the Senior Leadership Team to support the development and introduction of new catering menu opportunities
- Fuels digital product optimization opportunities (Catering.Roti.com) to Digital Product Team
- Leads the development & execution of a best-in-class catering customer loyalty platform driving customer acquisition, engagement and sales growth.
- Reporting & Insights
- Uses analytic tools and internal resources to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on performance
- Promotes the development, analysis and communication of effective benchmarks for measuring customer retention & growth
- Develops & executes catering customer data strategy including segmentation & channel optimization
- Serves as an integral part of Roti's management team, working closely with other business leads to actively contribute to strategic planning and initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years experience in catering or B2B field sales
- 3+ years in management role
- Desire extensive knowledge of Salesforce Enterprise including data management and reporting, email marketing and customer segmentation
- Experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights within past successful sales, marketing and media campaigns
- Proven record of delivering results against sales budget and generating growth of the business with existing and new accounts
- Comfortable creating and managing a new business pipeline as a main contributor of the overall business growth
- Possesses leadership skills and ability to manage a team
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills required Computer skills, including Salesforce Enterprise, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photoshop
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
- Availability to travel up to 35% as needed
- Role can be based in Chicago or DC
- A positive work environment with an invested team
- Competitive compensation plus commission structure
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance and 401(k) with company match
- Company disability benefits
- All employees receive a 20% discount when they visit the restaurant with friends and family and a 10% discount on Roti catering orders
- Employee Discount Program
Roti is a growing fast-casual Modern Mediterranean restaurant company. Here's what we're about.
Food that loves you back.
We serve spectacular food. Food that leaves you feeling great—long after the meal is over. Fresh, flavorful, and always made with care from real, responsibly sourced ingredients.
People that love you back.
Hospitality is in our DNA. That's why we hire people with an upbeat attitude and positive energy. And, we treat our team with the same integrity, kindness and friendly enthusiasm we expect for our customers.
An experience that loves you back.
Every customer who experiences Roti feels the love - whether it's in our restaurants, on our app or at their place. The restaurant environment is clean, comfortable and welcoming. Lines move fast and the vibe is good. It's a delight to be there, and customers feel welcome to relax and stay awhile.
We hire people with upbeat attitudes, positive energy, and a passion for customer hospitality. We treat our team with the same integrity, kindness, and friendly enthusiasm. We know that to accomplish our goals, we need to attract the right people—people who care about our food and our customers; people who love a fast-paced, value-driven environment where results matter to everyone on the RoTeam.
Roti Modern Mediterranean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E Verify
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Apply on company website