Roti Modern Mediterranean
Are you looking for a positive work environment where you can learn and grow?
We are looking for full time Call Center Coordinator to be a part of the team! Our Call Center Coordinators work Monday through Friday - no nights or weekends!
Starting at $13 per hour for entry-level Call Center Coordinator up to $16 per hour for experienced Call Center Coordinator
Opportunities to improve and learn new skills that will help you advance your career!
Customer Service * Time Management * Communication * Problem Solving * MultiTasking * Teamwork * Building Relationships * Business Acumen * Catering
Future Advancement Opportunities include Team Leaders and Catering Sales Manager!
- Full Time Hours - Consistent Schedule
- No Nights or Weekends
- Paid Holidays
- A positive work environment with an invested team
- Delicious Employee Meals - complimentary during your shift and 20% off when visiting a restaurant with friends and family
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discount Program
The Catering Call Center Coordinator provides customer service to all catering clients and act as a liaison between client and restaurant. They are responsible for ensuring the proper placement, organization and execution of all catering orders. They are also responsible for various projects to help entire catering and marketing team reach sales goals.
CALL CENTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide professional and personable customer service to all catering clients by managing catering support center phone, voicemail, email, order entry, troubleshooting and follow up.
- Ensure accurate scheduling of every order based on delivery zones and store volume.
- Use communication guidelines to ensure proper tone in order taking, up selling and brand message.
- Handle potential problems or concerns with customers and escalate to management when necessary.
- Manage catering client accounts via Salesforce.
- Support Sales Team and Marketing with ongoing initiatives
- Complete confirmation and follow up of all catering orders
- Provide any needed receipts or invoices to customers, initiate resolution in any charge discrepancies or questions.
- Help customers with any questions regarding other locations, hours of operations, or Roti in general.
- Basic computer skills with included knowledge of Google Suites.
- Meticulous attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates ability to provide great service through sincere and personable interaction.
- Clear and concise communication with all levels with in Roti as well as with all customers.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in volume and policy.
- Works well under pressure and with sensitive clients.
- Ability to multitask between daily functions and ongoing projects.
- Strong problem solving skills with good judgment.
- Takes initiative to move the business forward by keeping all facets of Roti in mind: Catering, Dine In and Marketing.
- Strong organization, administrative and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of catering menu, dine-in menu and ingredients.
- Strong knowledge of addresses in covered markets, restaurant locations.
Roti Modern Mediterranean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E Verify
REPORTS TO: CALL CENTER MANAGER
FLSA STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME, ENTRY LEVEL
Apply on company website