You are the future of patient-focused Neurology. Come practice in one of Americas most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health.
We offer you a fully-integrated culture of personalized care thats highly responsive and community-driven. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Expanding Neurosciences department
- Our facilities have earned the CARF accreditation
- Rochester General Hospital is now a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center!
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (640 beds)
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project that will have a brand new Neuro ICU, and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Research initiatives are available and supported, but not contractually required. Current clinical trials include: Pointi, Atach2, Respect-esus, and mariss, among others.
- Optional faculty appointment available
- Play a key role in collaborating in the development of geographically and clinically integrated service lines, including the continuum of inpatient and outpatient care and services across the health system.
- Quality and Patient Safety initiatives, supervision.
- Champion support for the residency program and oversee the education of medical students, PA students and residents rotating through the department.
- Provide oversight, design and direction to the teaching functions of the department related to morbidity and mortality reviews, grand round, etc.
- A lucrative above market (non-RVU based) guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus + lead stipend
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Physician (MD/DO/MBBS/MBBCh/etc.) candidate applications only. All others will not be reviewed.
You are the future of patient-focused Neurology. Come practice in one of America's most progressive and collaborative health sy...
Apply on company website