SENIOR ACCOUNTING ANALYST - Strong Culture and Positive Work Environment
My client, a leader in distribution and consumer goods, is searching for a Senior Accounting Analyst to join their team for an immediate, direct-hire role. The Senior Accounting Analyst will be responsible for preparing timely and accurate financial statements to be used in assessing the financial performance of the organization. This is a vital role within the company and will work directly to the company's senior leadership team.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce and distribute consolidated financial statements
- Prepare Gross Profit reports for senior level management
- Produce and distribute financial statements
- Reconcile financial statements to the general ledger
- Ensure all financial statements are in balance and research variances, correct journal entries as necessary
- Monthly accruals of company expenses - telephone expenses, payroll taxes, incentives, charge backs, etc.
- Perform detail analysis and occasional audits of expense reports
- Process monthly incentives and reconcile to the general ledger
- Assist with special projects as needed
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen.Stough@RobertHalf.com
Apply on company website