Do you want to work at a growing, boutique public accounting firm in the Roseville area? If so, then read on.
In partnership with our client, Robert Half Finance & Accounting seeks a talented Senior Tax Accountant to join their Firm. For confidential consideration, submit your resume in MS Word format to Georgia.Mergenthal@RobertHalf.com.
Job – The Senior Tax Accountant will prepare and review individual and corporate tax returns, research tax questions, and advise clients on tax planning matters. The Senior Tax Accountant will report to the Managing Partner, and the role will evolve into a management capacity and partner track, if desired, as the Firm continues to grow their book of business.
Culture/Environment - The Partners have established a down-to-earth vibe for their associates and employees with a mix of clients in technology, real estate, family offices and professional services. The firm has friendly staff, work life harmony, and a family-like environment.
Salary/Compensation – Starting salary range begins at $75,000/year and increases DOE. The firm offers a matching 401K, and a Stipend for Medical, Dental and Vision with several insurance programs to choose from.
SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT TASKS
- Prepare and review complex tax returns, including corporations, individuals, LLCs, partnerships, estates, and trusts
- Prepare financial statements
- Research complex tax issues
- Advise clients on ways to reduce tax liability through astute pre-planning of their organizational structure/recognition of events
SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- At least (3) years of work experience at a CPA firm
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA Track
- Knowledge of current federal and state tax statutes and regulations
- Proficient in MS Excel and QuickBooks
- Proficient in a Tax Filing System
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For all inquiries, submit your resume in MS Word format to Georgia.Mergenthal@RobertHalf.com. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.
Apply on company website