Our client, a small but growing CPA firm in the greater Sacramento area, is looking to add a Sr. Tax Accountant to their team. This role would be involved in the preparation of small and medium business tax returns. This role will also manage the newly created Bookkeeping/Accounting portion of the business. This is a great opportunity to for someone looking to blend both their tax and corporate accounting experience. Not only does this company have great benefits, competitive compensation, and partner track, but it prides itself on having a fun office environment as well as taking care of its employees by working little to no overtime during tax season. If you enjoy public accounting, but are looking for work life balance, this is the role for you! If you are interested in being considered for this exciting opportunity, please email a copy of your resume to Darcie Keller at Darcie.Keller@RobertHalf.com.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Tax Accountant include:
- Maintain company tax records
- Knowledge of all areas of US tax compliance
- Responds to US federal, state, and local tax notices
- Train and develop team members
- Bookkeeping/Accounting including debits, credits, month end close, and running financial statements
- Tax research and planning with clients
Qualifications for the Sr. Tax Accountant:
- Quickbooks Online experience
- CPA preferred
- 7+ years experience in a mixture of Public Tax Accounting and Corporate Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and within a group
If you are interested in being considered for this exciting opportunity as a Sr. Tax Accountant, please email a copy of your resume to Darcie Keller at Darcie.Keller@RobertHalf.com.
Apply on company website