High school diploma or general education degree (GED), preferably one year merchandising experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Stocks shelves, racks, cases, bins and/or tables with merchandise and arranges merchandise displays to attract customers.
• Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures, merchandise, on floor.
• Checks quantities of goods on display and in stock and services the account to achieve 100% in stock by manually lifting and placing cases or bottles.
• Prepares, constructs and maintains product displays according to schematics, directions and standards.
• Operates hand trucks and pallet jacks to move cases from store room to sales floor.
• Has the necessary POS needed for the day on the truck, returns unused POS to the warehouse promptly.
• Maintains all administrative work in a neat and legible fashion. Copies key personnel on market conditions, refused displays and other customer issues.
• Submits daily activity report and merchandising reports. Prepares and maintains required paperwork, reports and records.
• This position could require the employee to work some nights, some weekends, and/or some holidays.
Apply on company website