Strong mechanical aptitude. High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or maintenance certification program; 2-3 years previous maintenance or related experience; or equivalent education and experience. Must regularly lift and /or move up to 60 pounds.
• Repairs / maintains conveyor system.
• Provides information, data, and recommendations regarding conveyor operations in order to anticipate, if not eliminate, potential for problems.
• May be on call and available to respond to all breakdowns or problems that interrupt conveyor system operation.
• Determines necessary repairs require outside mechanical personnel.
• Assist in maintaining and assuring the safe operation of forklifts used in the warehouse.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on the entire facility including but not limited to lighting repair and replacement, minor plumbing problem etc.
Apply on company website