Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from 4-year college or university; 3 or more years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.), and order processing systems (such as Cognos, etc.) or the aptitude to learn and ability to write basic SQL Statements. Knowledge of Labor Management (LM) system from Manhattan Associates. Employees must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs. Significant travel ability required (60-75% of weekdays + some weekends).
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Manage the Labor Management team members in accordance to RNDC management standards.
• Responsible for training warehouse personnel in LM/SCI functionality Pre and Post Implementation.
• Work with WMS Ops Support team in setting up and testing WMS/LM/SCI.
• Provide post go-live support for WMS/LM/SCI users.
• Set up Labor Management – Engineered Labor Standards at RNDC WMS houses.
• Execute unit and interface testing.
• Develop, implement, support, and manage LM and support WMS across applicable facilities.
• Coordinate ongoing maintenance, changes, and updates to LM, along with additional warehouse changes including automation and interfaces with the WMS at some of the RNDC sites.
• Manage project budget restrictions and align with key decision makers on any adjustments.
• Support warehouse operations teams through LM applications and implementations and support WMS applications and implementation.
• Support other distribution systems (Sortation Software, Voice Directed Picking, etc.).
• Train associates on LM, SCI, and WMS systems and procedures.
• Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
• Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
• Confer with associates concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
Apply on company website