Associates degree and/or Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred; two or more years related HR administration experience preferred and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Responsible for tasks related to the annual military and college recruitment plans for the business unit. Acts as a Company Ambassador at the recruitment events.
• Ensures timely execution and administration of the pre-employment processes between the candidate and the Company related to selection assessments; alcohol and drug testing; background checks (criminal, MVR and credit) in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
• Responsible for the personnel administration related to the job offer process and termination process.
• Conducts New Hire Orientation. Ensures new Associates have complete pre-employment packages and executes New Hire personnel requirements, per Company standards particularly in the area of compliance.
• Maintains Associate personnel files in compliance with company policies and government regulations. Retains personnel records in compliance with company record retention requirements. This responsibility includes both manual and electronic file maintenance. Handles confidential information in a professional manner, respecting Associate privacy while maintaining company confidentiality.
• Responsible for the administration related to the various HR Information systems ranging from HR databases, applicant tracking system, and the Company's talent management system.
• Primary administrator and subject matter expert on third-party vendor IT platforms related to the Company's human capital practices.
• Interacts with various levels of management, vendors, and Associates. Assists in solving general problems for Associates at a local level. Escalates serious employment practice issues to the senior HR Leader.
Apply on company website