Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with a major in business, human resources or a related field; Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience in a progressive compensation consultative role applying a deep understanding of commonly used compensation theories and practices; One (1) to two (2) years of management experience is preferred; Sales compensation experience is a plus.
• The ideal candidate will possess progressive corporate and consulting experience in the discipline of compensation programs and management.
• Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to compensation base and incentive compensation programs, company policies, and operations.
• Must have the ability to successfully administer and navigate third-party web-based HR software solutions, such as UltiPro or WorkDay.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Own management of the administration of annual and special compensation programs (exempt and nonexempt cash compensation programs, annual bonus, annual merit and supplier compensation programs), including the processing, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions.
• Coordinate and co-manage special projects with outside consultants as approved and assigned.
• Assist in the monitoring of the effectiveness of existing compensation plans, policies, guidelines and procedures and make recommendations on revisions to all, as well as recommend new plans, policies, guidelines and procedures that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
• Own the job evaluation process, which includes managing the job description library.
• Provide advice on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation.
• Assist in the development and/or refinement of the guidelines and best practices of the company's Sales Compensation plan.
• Manage the participation in exempt and non-exempt salary surveys and compensation related surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
• Stay apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance and conduct research on compensation best practices and technology solutions.
• Manage lower level associates in the Compensation department.
Apply on company website