Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with a major in business, human resources or a related field; Three (3) plus years of related experience in a progressive compensation role applying an understanding of commonly used compensation theories and practices; Sales compensation experience is a plus.
• The ideal candidate will possess corporate and consulting experience in the discipline of compensation programs and management.
• Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to compensation base and incentive compensation programs, company policies, and operations.
• Must have the ability to successfully administer and navigate third-party web-based HCM solutions, such as UltiPro or WorkDay and knowledge of web-based compensation software such as MarketPay.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Support the administration of annual and special compensation programs (exempt and nonexempt cash compensation programs, annual bonus, annual merit and supplier compensation programs), including the processing, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions.
• Create analytical models to provide analysis for all assigned compensation programs, which includes developing techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data. Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
• Help support and coordinate special projects with outside consultants as approved and assigned.
• Assist in the monitoring of the effectiveness of existing compensation plans, policies, guidelines and procedures and make recommendations on revisions to all. Assist in maintaining salaried and hourly pay structures.
• Assist with developing communications for existing, revised and new compensation programs.
• Participate in the job evaluation process, which includes determining FLSA status and Grade Level placement, managing the job description library, maintaining job pricing software (MarketPay) and conducting internal equity analysis.
• Provide support on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs, which includes periodic wage reviews of all functional areas.
• Assist in the development and/or refinement of the guidelines and best practices of the company's Sales Compensation plan.
• Research topics related to compensation, total rewards and related technology and provide summaries of the findings.
• Ensure participation in exempt and non-exempt salary surveys and compensation related surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
• Stay apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance and conduct research on compensation best practices and technology solutions and make recommendations.
Apply on company website