Minimum Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school; or 6 months to 1-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience with a concentration graphic design preferred.
• Occasional travel may be required. Additional work may be required on weekends and nights as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Gather and organizes assets with a high level of creative autonomy.
• Understand and has a command of file types and extensions.
• Conform and transform assets to align with supplier brand guidelines and licensing agreements.
• Use design software to edit, resize and prepare assets for general use.
• Review supplier and customer assets to ensure relevancy.
• Perform hygiene and quality reviews on all assets prior to inclusion in digital asset management platform.
• Organize and provide requested assets for key Marketing jobs as assigned.
• Audit and archive assets when expired or irrelevant.
• Request access and keep a record of all supplier trade portals along with logins and passwords.
• Responsible for all company assets that include, but are not limited to; logos, branding elements, videos and historical assets.
Apply on company website