If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the Careers Application in WorkdayJob Description Summary: To develop and secure strategic programs which promote wine and spirit brands into the marketplace through national and regional restaurants. Job Description:
• Plans the development of our markets and conducts sales calls on National and regional-level accounts. Guides the development of company products, pricing policies, and sales strategies, as necessary, to ensure market penetration, projected profits and growth in line with planned corporate objectives.
• Travels to assigned markets to monitor field activities and gain perspective of current market conditions. Plans, searches out, and develops sales contacts among potential national accounts. Attends trade shows, consults industry directories, and travel extensively in search of leads and developing customer leads.
• Establishes firm customer prospect rapport. Develops and maintain relationships within the marketplace.
• Executes all stages of a sales campaign. Engages in difficult negotiations to develop new business and resolve more critical problem situations affecting the national accounts sales program(s).
• Recommends and implements advertising campaigns and performance incentive programs for National Accounts.
• Manages business relationships and programs with local market On-Premise District, Area, and Division Managers at the state level for assigned national account customers.
Bachelors degree from a four year college or university preferred; preferably three years plus on premise sales with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds.
• Requires a current, valid state driver's license
• Ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company
• Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state (i.e. TABC License – Texas)
• Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle
• 1st Level sommelier or CWE a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Enjoy a career with us!
Apply on company website