Riverside Research is seeking an IT Project Manager for an opportunity at Wright-Patterson AFB.
All Riverside Research opportunities require US citizenship.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and close out detailed project plans for IT acquisition, engineering, and service operations activities
- Provide technical leadership to the vision, design, and oversight of complex projects, spanning hardware and software solutions
- Coordinate maintenance, sustainment, and cyber security activities across several teams involving mission IT systems both on premise and in the cloud
- Produce communication materials (schedules, briefings , etc) to keep stakeholders apprised of project progress and roadblocks
- Advise government customer in the prioritization of activities
- Work with the Enterprise acquisition office to procure hardware and software solutions
- Participate in planning activities such as budget planning and technical proposal review
- Assist in the creation and review of customer SLAs, MOAs/MOUs, and guidance and policy documentation
- Active Top Secret clearance with eligibility for SCI (active SCI preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field or Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years experience in systems engineering or program management
- Project management and oversight experience
- Previous experience in system administration or software development
- Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
- IT Service Management experience
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Certification
- DoD 8140.01 IAT Level II certification
- Familiarity with NIST RMF
- Experience with needs documentation, e.g. CONOPs, use cases
- Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world-class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit:
Apply on company website