BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
Underwrite government and conventional loans, ensuring compliance with agency, company, secondary market investor and insurer standards. Must have FHA Chums Number designation.This role will be a remote position. Qualified candidates may be offered a competitive compensation package which may include eligibility for a sign-on bonus, discretionary quarterly and year-end bonuses; and, may be eligible for other additional incentive bonuses.
- Examine overall loan documentation to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with FHA/VA standards and investor guidelines
- Review all documentation including credit reports, applications, etc., to ensure loans meet company standards for sale into secondary market
- Ensure appropriate information is obtained on each file to complete the loan package; work with loan production personnel to resolve questions or problems with loan package
- Stay abreast of changes in loan underwriting provisions
- Advise manager of any underwriting problems, and recommend corrective action to loan production personnel
Eduction: College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Must have prior VA, FHA, and conventional loan underwriting experience for a minimum of two years
Skill in: Knowledge of conventional and government underwriting procedures. Knowledge of creditor financial analysis techniques and investor requirements. High degree of attention to detail. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Benefits & Perks
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website