BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Construction Manager to oversee and manage communities in our Phoenix East Division. This position will be responsible for managing the construction of homes in multiple subdivisions. The position will supervise and train construction field personnel, manage sub-contractor relationships, handle customer escalations, and ensure homes are delivered on time and within the budget.
- Responsible for development of proficient and highly motivated professional construction staff
- Informs and trains sub-contractors regarding Company policies and procedures, including safety and OSHA compliance
- Provides technical directions to field employees
- Supervises start up and delivery of sufficient houses to meet Division plan
- Plans and co-ordinates starts to avoid start up delays
- Oversees all scheduling and construction related activities on a given project for residential housing
- Creates and monitors budgets
- Oversees contractual agreements, ensures product quality/consistency, adherence to schedules, effective jobsite supervision, scheduling and cost control
- Implements company policies, procedures, principles and completes paperwork required by the Company
- Monitors and resolves all sub-contractor and customer related problems as they arise
- Mitigates, arbitrates and/or negotiates any and all subcontractor problems impacting field operations
- Ensures adequate subcontractor staffing to manage construction scheduling
- Develops relationships with county inspectors and agencies to promote a positive company image
- Construction Management Degree and equivalent work in experience
- 6 years progressive experience in construction management- preferrably in production homebuilding
- Must be an effective communicator and have demonstrated leadership skills in managing people
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website