We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
RHA Health Services is a growing behavioral healthcare company with over 5,000 employees in North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida. RHA serves and supports people living with intellectual developmental disabilities, mental health and substance abuse challenges. RHA has an organizational commitment to the dignity, independence, and equitable treatment of people, as well as people's inclusion into the communities around them. RHA provides a holistic, person-centered approach to care, guided by a system of values that puts the needs of the people we serve and support at the center of every decision.
Are you a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities and behavioral health care needs?
Then join RHA! RHA is seeking an organized and positive for Theraputic In-Home Coach our START program. Serves as the primary contact supporting individuals with Developmental Disabilities, Mental Health or Substance Abuse Issues for the START Program (Systematic, Therapeutic, Assessment, Resource, and Treatment) to provide community based intervention and prevention services to individuals with developmental disabilities and behavioral health care needs. The program relies on integrated care and treatment with collaboration among all team members. The services in the START Program include collaborative contacts, after hour contacts, emergency team meetings, planned respite and emergency respite.
Our ideal START Theraputic In-Home Coach is an excellent communicator and cooperative team player. You must also be detail-oriented and have excellent written communication skills to develop and disseminate person-centered plans.
RHA Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that is aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website