Job LocationBethlehem, PA
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Positions responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide individual, family and group psychotherapy within outpatient program service, primarily located within school district setting
- Must be experienced working with children's behavioral health issues in an outpatient or similar level of care
- Maintain compliance with CASSP principles & principles of cultural competence
- Maintain compliance with the Medical Assistance and Managed Care regulations in accordance with Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's outpatient program regulations
- Communication with families, schools, school districts, managed care organizations, referral sources and other providers as necessary to ensure satisfaction with services received, continuity of care and promote quality client care
- Promote program growth, quality of services
- Maintain productivity and complete documentation within established guidelines
- Complete initial assessments and treatment plans, and updates within established program timelines
- Attend staff training and supervisions as assigned
- Assist in the preparation process prior to external/internal audits and reviews
- Participate in commercial insurance credentialing process and maintain eligibility
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Work Experience: Previous experience working with children and families in an outpatient setting.
Other: Valid Driver's License
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
Apply on company website