We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Looking to make a difference?
Join RHA Health Services to assist in the preparation, cooking, service, and delivery of food for the people what we serve and support.
- Assists in preparation, service and delivery of food.
- Keeps equipment, storage areas, and kitchen clean and orderly.
- Does special cleaning, organizes storage areas and other related duties.
- Delivers food throughout the facility and auxiliary buildings as needed in a timely manner.
- Prepares and serves quality food in an appropriate, sanitary, and timely manner.
- Serves food according to diet order.
- Maintains a high level of sanitation in the dietary area.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance Assessment system; Mealtime Assessment, Environmental Assessment; Interaction Assessment and Third Shift Assessment.
- Adheres to personal cleanliness, neatness, and conduct standards at all times.
- Is able to work independently.
- Prepares/Cooks food as needed in accordance with approved standards and nutritional guidelines.
Education and Experience:
- HS diploma or G.E.D.
- Some experience with food service and delivery preferred
RHA Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work-life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
In the entry-level role, we understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high-quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job-specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website