We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Looking to make a difference?
Bring your compassion and dependability to work at RHA Health Services!
At RHA, the work you do can truly make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
RHA is looking for a personable, energetic and dedicated Custodian, to keep our facility clean and keep our service users clothing and laundry consistently clean and neat.
The nature of the role by design is not glamorous, can be difficult at times and requires hard work but the reward is immeasurable!
Specific duties of this highly rewarding entry-level position include:
- Cleans and services bathrooms, rooms, and offices in facility. Floors (to include but not limited to buffing, waxing, stripping floors as necessary/needed).
- Mops bathrooms and spot mops floors when needed.
- Sweeps porches, vacuums and cleans soiled spots on carpets.
- Dusts and cleans furniture, equipment, light fixtures, and vents in facility.
- Cleans windows and sills, empties trash baskets, and arranges rooms in proper order.
- Scours and polishes bathtubs, sinks, mirrors and similar equipment.
- Keeps utility storage rooms clean and safe of fire hazards.
- Uses housekeeping supplies and utility carts safely and stores in proper place.
- Polishes windows, wooden doors, and glass in doors and partitions.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance Assessment system; Mealtime Assessment, Environmental Assessment; Interaction Assessment and Third Shift Assessment.
- Washes, dries, and folds all residents' clothes and linens when requested. Also identifies and stores clothes and linens in proper manner as requested and/or as needed.
- Cleans and disinfects bed mattresses and breaks down beds.
- Pulls and cleans behind and under beds and mattresses.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license and personal auto liability insurance.
RHA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package includes:
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and prescription insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive wellness reimbursement benefit
- Discounted premiums for participation in wellness initiative
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
- Many more benefit choices!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website