Apply now »
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
"At Rexel, we take the time to understand what matters most to you, this is how we build rewarding experiences and careers."
- Caroline Becker, VP HR
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our Rexel team at our office in Denver, CO:
- Processes telephone orders by quoting product prices, delivery specifications, and payment terms and by offering substitute products where appropriate. Assists outside sales personnel by processing priority transactions. Sells, markets, promotes, demonstrates products and increases business through product sales to new customers and through additional sales to existing customers. Prospects for new accounts within a specified geographical territory.
- Pursues product applications utilizing personal knowledge, internal specialists or other internal resources, vendor representatives and other available sources. Establishes and maintains customer relationships. Learns and evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements, and preferences. Processes product quotations and provides continuous follow up throughout the completion of the customer's purchasing cycle.
- Coordinates and directs employee teams to assist in large customer projects and high tech automation issues. Gathers and reports to management information regarding the company, competitors, pricing, products and current and future market trends as well as assists management and vendors in planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing new markets. Other duties as assigned.
- Achieves and maintains technical capabilities at required levels, attends customer seminars, schools, and special promotions and participates in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence.
- Product and application knowledge essential.
- Experience with construction sales desired.
- Equivalent experience in the industry with a strong sales background will be given serious consideration.
Commission Plan: REXEL - I/S - Standard (RISS)
Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range Click For Pay/Salary Range
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Apply on company website